Sunday 25 February 2018

FEBRUARY INSPO









*all photos from Pinterest or Instagram - not mine*


hi guys

Here's another post on what I'm loving this month. There's a mix of Winter and Summer inspo... the sun's coming out, teasing that it is nearly Spring, but it's still deceivingly cold!! As much as I'm dreaming of Summer, I'm also loving Winter trends. I'm obsessed with chunky knit jumpers and blazer style coats (I want one)! What have you been loving this month??

Happy February!!

love from Tasha x

4 comments:

  1. Love this post - sunbeamsjess is always fashion/style inspo for me!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your playlist, theres so many artists on it that I adore!!! In love with the mix of pictures, amazing inspo!

    Lucy Jane | Infinity of Fashion

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);