Tuesday 1 March 2016

TRAVEL DIARIES | NEW YORK NEW YORK










So two weeks ago today I was in the USA travelling around New York!! I went out to NYC for a school trip for 5 days, but another trip is desperately needed. I've mentioned how excited I've been in a few previous posts, and now I've finally got round to showing you my snaps. 

After what felt like forever travelling to the Big Apple (I now know I definitely CAN'T sleep on a plane), we landed and went to our hotel. In the days that followed we went to Radio City for a backstage tour, the MOMA museum, The Rockefeller Centre, Grand Central Station, Wall Street, Staten Island Ferry, Broadway and Central Park!! Not to mention I had a view of Times Square from my hotel room window, I've seen the oh-so-famous Friends building and I've sang in Central Park with an American busker! I think one of my favourite parts was looking out from the Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Centre) at the jaw-dropping skyline. 

Have any of you visited New York City? If not, it's definitely worth a visit.

Love from Tasha x

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I haven't been there, one day.. I hope :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! definitely put it on your bucket list haha x

      Delete
  2. Your impressions are just amazing!! Me neither, I can't sleep on a plane but for this city it's definitely worth it to have this long journey :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love New York, I would love to go back! Sounds like you had such a fab time!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. New York is the love of my life and you've captured it in your photos. They look so good!

    Love, Richel. | Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much, it is an amazing place! x

      Delete
  5. Omg my best friend and I are going to New York in February on a school trip ahhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no way!! you'll have the most amazing time put it on your blog!! x

      Delete
  6. I haven't been to NY...yet! I'd love to visit soon, it's such a rustic, industrial city that seems so so beautiful and artistic.
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go if you get the chance! Yes I know what you mean its so many things in one haha x

      Delete
  7. Beautiful photos! I would love to go to New York!

    xx Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! Love the photos!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. New York looks amazing!!!!
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. such beautiful pictures! NY looks amazing! :) xx

    n-ovella.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  11. such beautiful pictures! NY looks amazing! :) xx

    n-ovella.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);