Sunday 9 August 2015

BEACH HUTS & HATS

Hello and Welcome,

A few days ago I spent the day at Lexies beach hut, and it was one of those simple but beautiful summer days. So I wore a simple summer outfit, which has been my go-to outfit when the suns out. I love my new top from Primark which can be worn off or on the shoulder and it is just super pretty. The best thing is it was only £2 in the sale!!

I also want to change what I do on my blog a bit. I really want to take my own photos of places I go and things I do aswell as what I'm wearing. But I want more than just an outfit post if you get what I mean… I don't think that made any sense but hopefully you will see what I mean in future posts!  So stick around :))

P.S. Thanks to Lexies beach hut for being hella cute
  
































Tasha x

17 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a top like this for ages ah man it's so cute! And so is your hat, I really want a hat like this but I feel like they're best for summer and it's a little late for me now. Although the other day I saw like a bowler hat in Topman that was cute and would have been good for summer and winter, apart from it's green and that's not really a colour I can pull off, but I love your floppy hat! It's just the right size because it's not too big but big enough to make you look glamorous anyway!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks so much libby! I've been loving my hat a lot, i don't normally like hats at all! hmmm green is not the best colour but those bowler hats are so cute! x

      Delete
  2. AAAA I am in love with your top it is so pretty! thanks for sharing you look stunning. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i followed you on bloglovin! x

      Delete
  3. This off the shoulder look is adorable, Summer seems amazing - the blue sea and sky!!
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it is I just wish it was always sunny haha x

      Delete
  4. Nice photos, you look stunning!

    xo,
    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. i NEED to visit a beach hut like that asap! it's so cute and your outfit is killer <3

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is stunning, so are the photos! The beach hut looks so cute too x

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);