Monday 22 December 2014

THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: A WINTERS DAY

Yesterday, my family went to the seaside as it was such a beautiful winters day. My sister and I did a little shoot and I love these photos so much. I even played around with some of the pictures and edited them, so I hope you like! I'm so excited as I'm getting a camera for Christmas and my dad bought it for me today. I can't wait to take some cool photos. What have you asked for for Christmas?






































COAT-PRIMARK
JACKET-CAR BOOT SALE
TOP-H&M
JEANS-H&M
EARMUFFS-PRIMARK
SCARF-ACCESSORIZE (MY MUM'S!)
RING-H&M
SHOES-PRIMARK

Tasha x

6 comments:

  1. Love this post! Thinking of doing one on my blog.

    Missace99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, actually inspired me to go to the beach in winter! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou! you should, especially when the sun is out! x

      Delete
  3. Your pictures are so beautiful and this is totally random but I'm so jealous of your hair.
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou! don't worry glad you like it even if I'm not that keen haha x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);