Wednesday 17 December 2014

THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: DIY GIFT IDEAS

Pinterest has become an obsession of mine, and I spend cosy winter nights in scrawling through adorable pictures of scented candles and cups of coffee :) So with some inspiration from Pinterest I've created a few cute but affordable DIY gifts. I think you will agree with me that it's hard to think of presents for all your friends and family at Christmas, especially when you're on a budget and running out of time. If this related to you, read on!

Idea 1: Christmassy candles


You will need…
Scented tea lights
Candle holder
Baubles
Sweets/Chocolates
Small Boxes






This is such a cute present for all your friends and it was so affordable too! I decorated some candle holders with mini baubles by tying and knotting them through the holes of the holder. I then filled each one with a christmassy scented tea light from Primark. I found these cute boxes in Poundland, and put a candle and some sweets in each box. And that's it, how easy but how pretty!

Idea 2: Personalised picture frame



You will need…
Magazine cut outs/Printed pictures/Photographs (whatever you want!)
Scissors
Picture frame
Stickers/Decorations



Another fab idea for friends or family, and this one is even easier! I found a cute white picture frame in a car boot sale. I then decorated the edges of the frame with stick on flowers. Next I found some cute photographs from a magazine and cut them out - you could use any images you like! I lay out the images in the frame and put reattached the back. How simple is that? I think this looks really cute and can be a personalised present for anyone!

I hope this helped anyone stuck for present ideas. Christmas is just around the corner which is so exciting :)

Tasha x



7 comments:

  1. Brilliant and simple ideas! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ideas and I loved my candle! Thank you again! xx
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog! & you are stunning too!xx
    I also love the layout of your blog... I was wondering where you got the template from? Keep blogging lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! The template is just the ethereal template on blogger, and I added my own widgets and header! x

      Delete
  4. Chocolates always work so well for Christmas gifts. I recently made some of my own chocolate truffles using a recipe that my mother gave me years ago. Could not find the ingredients till recently but making it just made me realize what a process it is to make chocolate and to make it well. Thanks for sharing great gift ideas.

    Sheila @ Custom Candle Co.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);